Johnson Center Information Desk
Johnson Center, Atrium
Spring Semester Hours of Operation (Effective from January 19 through May 14):
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Sunday, 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Information on all aspects of the university with specific emphasis on the Fairfax Campus
- University event information with specific emphasis on the Johnson Center
- Directions around campus; to the other campuses; and to community places
- Approve flyers for posting in the Johnson Center and Student Unions
- Lost and found
- Basic office supplies available for use (stapler, hole punch, pencil sharpener)
- Distribute markers and erasers for meeting rooms white boards
- Handouts - information on various tests, transportation and safety, prospective and current student information
- 2 iPads available for public, shared use
- Contact housekeeping and operations for building assistance
- Assist with fire drills and emergencies
If you are interested in working at the Johnson Center Information Desk visit our Employment Opportunities page.
Click here to view University Information's Lost and Found Policy.
Contact person: Philip Stamper, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-993-5308