Alan and Sally Merten Hall, Room 2100
Summer Semester Hours of Operation (Effective May 16 through August 27):
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answers all incoming calls to the university's main number from both the external and internal communities
- Transfers callers to requested department/person
- Dispenses information on all aspects of the university
- Directions to and around campus
- Provides information on the status of the university during inclement weather or other changes to the university schedule
- TTY - tele-typewriter for the hearing impaired - Skype Chat
If you are interested in working at the Switchboard visit our Employment Opportunities page.
Click here to view University Information's Lost and Found Policy.
Contact person: Janae Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-993-1008